Confirmation is a sacrament of initiation which completes baptism through sealing in Holy Spirit and anoints the recipient as priest, prophet, and king.
Registration opens on Monday, September 12th, 2022 and closes on Friday, October 14th, 2022.
Classes start on Sunday, October 16th, and will be offered on Sunday evenings and Tuesday evenings. Each class is followed by mass afterwards. You must stay for mass.
- Sunday evenings at ASSUMPTION PARISH from 6:00pm to 7:30 pm, followed by 7:30pm mass.
- Tuesday evenings at ST. ANGELA PARISH from 5:30pm to 7:00pm followed by 7:00pm mass.
Information on the retreat and Confirmation day will be shared at the first class.
We require a fee of $25 for confirmation classes to cover the cost of supplies.
Payments are accepted at our Family of Parishes main office by:
- Dropping it off during office hours to 350 Huron Church from Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to noon and 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Please put the child’s first and last name and note it is for Confirmation on the envelope.
- Doing an e-transfer to email@example.com. Please put the child’s first and last name and note it is for Confirmation in the notes line.
- It can also be brought to the first class.
If you have any questions regarding the fee, you can contact the Youth Minister at the information at the bottom of the page.
For more information contact Jessica Jarvis, Coordinator of Youth Ministry at 519-253-2493 extension 227 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.